What's In The News
Latest Newsround stories
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?
England play their final group match against Belgium, but which star player should England be worrie…
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?
A group of school children have had enough of adults smoking near school gates, so they decided to d…
- VAR: What is it and why's everyone talking about it?
VAR (video assistant referee) technology has been debated for a long time in football. Now, it's bei…
- Can you guess which singer this is?
Here's a clue - she's pretty famous!
- Sir David Attenborough: 'I'm astonished' by Blue Planet plastic impact
The wildlife expert says he's been wowed by how much people are doing to tackle plastic in the ocean…
Find out how well Team GB are doing in World Para-athletics Championships
The first Harry potter book is 20 years old this week! Find out more about the magical collection of books on our website.
What does a hung parliament mean?
Where is the tallest mountain in the world?
In which country would you find the Sydney Opera House?
Which religion celebrates the festival 'Holi'?
In which city would you find the Eiffel Tower?
What is your digital footprint?