Whole School Newsletters
News and features from BBC News - Education and Family
- Daily testing can keep pupils in school, study suggests
A study in 200 English secondary schools and colleges found very few infections in close contacts of…
- 'Ghost school' with no students for a second year
English language schools warn they are on the "brink of collapse" after two summers without students…
- Students offered cash to defer medical degree
Applicants offered free accommodation and £10,000 cash by Exeter University to defer until 2022.
- Seaside poor health overlooked, warns Whitty
Bad housing and deprivation are a toxic mix for health, says England's chief medical officer.
- Almost a quarter of England's pupils out of school
The "pingdemic" continues to affect schools and families with nearly 25% absent as the term ends.